Congratulations to the winners of the 2020 Kentucky Legal Food Frenzy!
Grand Prize Winner
Frost Brown Todd, LLC – Louisville Office: 46,120 pounds
McMurry and Livingston, PLLC: 746 pounds per attorney (8,204 pounds total)
Burnside Law, LLC: 4,633 pounds per attorney (23,164 pounds total)
Graham Law Office: 11,224 pounds
Government and Public Service
Commonwealth’s Attorney for the 30th Judicial Circuit covering Jefferson County: 34,470 pounds
University of Kentucky College of Law: 2,088 pounds
Wrigley Media Group: 1,300 pounds
State Bar Association District Winner
Second District: 4,075 pounds per attorney (12,224 pounds total)
- Grand Prize Winner: Frost Brown Todd, LLC: 42,315 pounds
- Large Firm: Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC: 326 pounds per attorney (35,550 pounds total)
- Medium Firm: Schiller Barnes Maloney, PLLC: 822 pounds per attorney (13,150 pounds total)
- Small Firm: Sheffer Law Firm: 2,513 pounds per attorney (10,050 pounds total)
- Solo Firm: Hicks and Funfsinn, PLLC: 4,233 pounds per attorney
- Government and Public Service: Jefferson County Commonwealth’s Attorney Office: 40,076 pounds
- Law School: University of Kentucky College of Law: 8,000 pounds
- Corporate: GE Appliances: 14,750
- State Bar Association District Winner: Second District: 2,167 pounds per attorney (27,200 pounds total)
- Large Firm – Grand Prize Winner: Frost Brown Todd, in Lexington, Louisville, Florence and Cincinnati donated 371 pounds per attorney, 82,365 pounds total.
- Medium Firm: DBL Law in Crestview Hills donated 698 pounds per attorney, 22,325 pounds total.
- Small Firm: O’Brien Batten & Kirtley in Lexington donated 2,355 pounds per attorney, 11,775 pounds total.
- Solo Firm: Hicks & Funfsinn in Lexington donated 30,508 pounds per attorney, 61,015 pounds total.
- Corporate Legal Department: GE Appliances in Louisville donated 76,921 pounds
- Government and Public Service: Office of Commonwealth’s Attorney, 30th Judicial Circuit in Louisville donated 26,408 pounds.
- Law School: University of Kentucky College of Law in Lexington donated 1,170 pounds.
- Corporate Legal Department/Grand Prize Winner: GE Appliances Legal Department – Louisville: 33,379
- Small Firm – and 2nd place overall: Bryant Law Center – Paducah: 5,537 pounds per attorney (33,223 pounds total)
- Large Firm: Wyatt Tarrant & Combs – Lexington and Louisville: 165 pounds per attorney (19,645 pounds total)
- Government and Public Service: Fayette Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office – Lexington: 16,109 pounds
- Medium Firm: Graydon – Fort Mitchell: 386 pounds per attorney (9,640 pounds total)
- Solo Firm: The Risk Firm – Covington: 2,063 pounds per attorney (4,125 pounds total)
- Law School: NKU Chase College of Law – Highland Heights: 1,610 pounds