Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Kentucky Legal Food Frenzy!
Over 125 legal organizations raised the equivalent of over 350,000 pounds of food during the 2017 campaign.
Winners of the 2017 Kentucky Legal Food Frenzy:
- Corporate Legal Department/Grand Prize Winner: GE Appliances Legal Department – Louisville: 33,379
- Small Firm – and 2nd place overall: Bryant Law Center – Paducah: 5,537 pounds per attorney (33,223 pounds total)
- Large Firm: Wyatt Tarrant & Combs – Lexington and Louisville: 165 pounds per attorney (19,645 pounds total)
- Government and Public Service: Fayette Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office – Lexington: 16,109 pounds
- Medium Firm: Graydon – Fort Mitchell: 386 pounds per attorney (9,640 pounds total)
- Solo Firm: The Risk Firm – Covington: 2,063 pounds per attorney (4,125 pounds total)
- Law School: NKU Chase College of Law – Highland Heights: 1,610 pounds